[Borderline-Info] Officiating Scrimmage Details

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Jan 10 16:29:15 EST 2017

Detailed information about the officiating scrimmages this weekend is
attached. All teams should be done well before 6 pm. Athletes that are
'practice only' will attend and participate in this event. We will have our
gray jerseys for almost all athletes. If you are starting late with the
program, bring a shirt with a number on it. Athletes asked to be Libero for
this event should try to bring another color shirt with a number. We are
relaxing the uniform rules for this event. You are not required to wear a
certain brand of shoe, kneepad, sock, or spandex! Athletes that have other
commitments may come and go as they are available. If you have another
afternoon commitment, contact your coach to determine if it is worth your
time to return to the clinic.

You can bring food but you cannot bring it into the gym. We hope to assign
teams to racquetball courts to camp and eat!!! Seating for spectators will
be an issue. Bring your own chair! If you don't like crowds or find it
boring to watch the girls learn how to officiate, you may want to find
something else to do. Playing time takes a back seat to our primary purpose
for this event-OFFICIATING! Playing time will not be a subject of
discussion. Coaches may experiment with a different lineup each set!

We should have most items ordered on the 'My Team Shop' in December. We are
opening another session very soon! We will also offer Spiritwear too. Brooks
Sports will be there with whistles, Active Ankles, and other items.