[Borderline-Info] Picture Schedule

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Jan 17 11:51:05 EST 2017

We are having our 'Picture Day' for most of our teams this Sunday. All
teams, with the exception of 17 Hawks, 16 Attack, and 16 Hawks, will also
have practice after their pictures. The picture schedule is:

11:15 AM

15 Attack

11:30 AM

12 Horned Frogs

11:45 AM

13 Attack

1:00 PM

13 Hawks

1:15 PM

12 Twisters

1:45 PM

14 Attack

3:00 PM

10 Armadillos

3:15 PM

11 Lizards

3:30 AM

14 Hawks

5:00 PM

15 Hawks

5:15 PM

16 Surge

5:30 PM

15 Surge

We should have uniforms for everyone to wear for pictures by this time. We
will have picture packets for you to order pictures if you like. Athletes
that have a conflict with their team's 'shoot' can come early (or late) and
have their individual pictures taken. Teams with a long break between
pictures and practice might consider doing a team bonding activity.