[Borderline-Info] Skills Sessions

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sat Jan 21 00:31:30 EST 2017

We are not hosting any skills sessions this weekend. We hope to continue to
offer these on Saturdays. We are offering a special opportunity this Monday,
January 23 at Phillips Hall from 6-8 pm. Miami Volleyball standouts Maris
Below (outside hitter) and Paige Hill (Middle Hitter) will conduct a session
on middle and outside hitting with Bill Zehler. We are taking a limited
number of hitters and setters. An opportunity like this doesn't come around
often. The session is  $20. Go to the website to register!