[Borderline-Info] Practices next week

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Jan 26 22:53:36 EST 2017

Next week is the absolute worst week for us to get practice time in Oxford.
We are exploring other options, but they don't look good. Our first priority
is to get a weekday practice for the teams that play the weekend of 2/4-5-12
Twisters, 16 Surge, and 17 Hawks). We may be able to get some time on Friday
evening, 2/3. Another option we are exploring is scrimmages with other
clubs. We have been in contact with Elevation in Mason. That may be too far
for some of us though!!

Some of our teams that do not have events for a few weeks may be asked to
practice Saturday and Sunday or 2.5 or 3 hours instead of 2. This should
only last for a couple of weeks at the most. We will make this work! We also
have to take the Super Bowl into consideration. Our older teams usually
request early practices that Sunday.