[Borderline-Info] 2018 Borderline Junior Volleyball Tryouts

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Oct 6 17:49:01 EDT 2017

The tryout announcement is attached. Preregistration is not available yet.
We will make an announcement when it is.  We wanted to get the dates and
times to everyone so they could plan accordingly. We hope to have
registration on the website available in the next couple of days. We are
excited to have some very qualified coaches joining the program, in addition
to some returning coaches. We are having tryouts for 10s and 11s this
season. This is a change in our policy. As always, we try to have
opportunities for anyone that wants to join the program.