[Borderline-Info] Doctor Taryn Lewis

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Mon Oct 23 23:16:31 EDT 2017

Doctor Taryn Lewis is joining our program this season. In addition to
coaching one of our teams, she will also run our conditioning program. She
will work with our coaches to ensure that our athletes are in shape to
withstand the rigors of our sport. This is something you don't always get
with your club experience. We are excited to be able to offer this training!

Coach T (Doc/ Dr. Lewis) finished coaching her first season at Colerain high
school as an assistant freshman & assistant varsity coach. While coaching at
Colerain this season she was also responsible for designing the conditioning
program for the entire program. She has 5 years' experience playing club
volleyball & played all 4 years of high school, 2 of which were on varsity.
Following high school she continued to play recreational volleyball in
undergraduate & graduate school.

In addition to her B.S. in Life Science degree she also holds a M.S. in
Sports Science & Rehabilitation & a Doctorate of Chiropractic degree. While
in graduate school she worked as an intern in the Biofreeze/Human
Performance clinic where she treated & worked with many athletes from a
variety of sports, age groups & levels of experience. She completed her D.C.
preceptorship in South Florida with a renowned sports Chiropractor & sports
performance training facility where she had the opportunity to work with
professional athletes as well as collegiate & elite youth athletes. She
completed her M.S. internship here at home with NKU Strength & Conditioning
department where she assisted in testing & training various teams including
volleyball, baseball, soccer, track & field.