[Borderline-Info] Revised April 2-5 Practice Schedule.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Mon Apr 2 22:40:00 EDT 2018

The revised practice schedule for April 2-8 is attached. There are a few
changes so make sure you are aware of them. We do still have some questions
about Thursday, April 5 but they should be resolved soon. We have five teams
that are close to the end of their seasons. The Twisters, Horned Frogs,
Lizards, and Armadillos end Saturday, April 14 and the 17 Hawks end Sunday,
April 15.