[Borderline-Info] Help!!

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Apr 20 21:20:51 EDT 2018

The 15 Attack team has a tournament on Sunday. They have some injuries and
need one to two athletes to help them so they can still play. They
specifically could use a setter, but the main thing is that  they can still
participate.

If anyone from 15 Hawks, 14 Hawks, or 13 Hawks is available please consider
playing. If someone from 14 Attack or 14 Surge can help (we know you are
already playing in tournaments on Saturday), that would work also. Athletes
that are 'practice only' can participate. You are registered and we would
just need to borrow a jersey. Contact Bill Zehler at bzehler at fuse.net if you
are interested.