December 3-17 Practice Schedule.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sun Dec 2 23:18:29 EST 2018

The practice schedule through December 17 is attached. Note that 13 Hawks
and 14 Attack have a little different schedule than the rest of the teams.
They have two weekday practices listed instead of one. There are several
skills sessions offered. We need two more girls for the defense and BR
Attack tomorrow, December 3. There will be several new sessions offered
between now and January 10.

We still need more 10s. We can get by with 8 (we have six now) and can take
at up to 10 girls on the roster.