Setter Attack Options

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Dec 4 19:22:02 EST 2018

The skills session on Setter Attack Options still needs at least 2 more
athletes in order to host it. Every setter and right side hitter in the club
should consider attending it. This is a skill that takes lots of practice
and we sometimes aren't able to give it a lot of attention at your regular
practice. Please consider attending this session.

We are hosting skills sessions again this weekend. On Saturday, they are
from 11:30-1 PM and Sunday they are 3-4:30. They are not posted yet but
should be the Setter/Left Side Attack and Serve/Serve Receive. We have
designed these sessions to be before or after team practices so you can do
both the same day. We will need to use most of our times on weekends in
January and February solely for team practice.

We STILL need more girls or boys for the 10 Armadillos.