Skills This Weekend

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sat Dec 8 08:11:04 EST 2018

We are conducting all skills sessions we committed resources to this
weekend. Anyone that still wants to register is welcome to do so! Anyone
that is a DS/Libero should consider attending the Serve Receive sessions.
Think you are a 6-position outside hitter? You better be able to pass in
serve receive! The hitting sessions are designed to help your connection
with your setter or hitter. You both need to attend to be able to improve on
that! Members of our Youth teams are welcome at any of these sessions.
"Practice players" are encouraged to improve their skills.