Team Shop Items will arrive today!

Zehler, Kelly zehlerkl at miamioh.edu
Wed Dec 19 12:08:46 EST 2018

I was able to contact our rep at BSN and he had the items express shipped
to me now instead of after the holidays. They should arrive by the end of
the day. If you would like to arrange pickup before Christmas for your
items please respond to this email letting me know where you will be coming
from.(West Chester, Fairfield, etc.)  Once I have an idea of how many
people want to arrange pickup I will send out a location, date, and time
that you can pick up your items. Please keep in mind that with the holidays
I am just as busy as you are but will try my best to make arrangements for
those that want their orders for Christmas gifts.

If you don't need the items for Christmas, we will have them at the first
practices in January.

Thanks,
Kelly