FW: January 2-13 Practice Schedule.xlsx

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Dec 27 22:49:22 EST 2018

The practice schedule for January 2-13 is attached as an Excel document. We
are also going to attempt to send as a .PDF. We have lots of practice times
available so we added some extra times for most teams. Remember that you can
attend practice with another team if you can't attend your team's practice.
We need to know if there are major conflicts so we can try to work around
them. Things start to settle down after school basketball ends at the
beginning of February. We will start having practices at Millett Hall (MH)
in January. Directions are available on the website. Make sure you go to the
correct site!!!

The Youth teams start practicing in January. They have several practices
over the next two weeks. We will also offer skills sessions with them in
mind.

We are going to try to host all skills sessions that are published. So far,
attendance has not been great! We can conduct some in January also.

January 13 is Picture Day. All teams will have pictures taken that day.
Teams that have practice on Saturday, January 12 will also have practice
after their picture session on January 13. You should all have your uniforms
by then.

Our Officiating Scrimmage is the weekend of January 19-20 at Phillips Hall.
The following teams are scheduled to attend on Saturday, January 19:

10 Armadillos

11 Lizards

12 Twisters

13 Attack

13 Hawks

14 Attack

14 Surge

All other teams will attend on Sunday, January 20. Teams from other clubs
may attend as well. We will publish details as the time draws nearer.

Hope you had a great Christmas and have a great New Year!