[Borderline-Info] Borderline 2018 Tournament Schedule.xls

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sat Jan 20 12:33:19 EST 2018

The master tournament schedule is attached. To find just your team's
schedule, go to the tabs at the bottom. There are teams that have additional
events added at the rate of $40 for each member of the team. We have a
couple of teams that have a gap in their schedules that we are trying to
find another event. We have a few teams that just want to play in more
events!

We just received confirmation on some events this week. There are going to
be updates, but this document has 95% of the schedules confirmed.

We will develop the practice schedule for next weekend soon. We have
pictures scheduled for Sunday. We have two teams with tournaments on
Saturday, January 27 that will practice after pictures on Sunday. We have
one team with a tournament on Sunday (17 Hawks). We have to figure out how
to schedule their pictures.