[Borderline-Info] Picture Day Sunday

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sat Jan 27 18:00:40 EST 2018

Tomorrow is picture day. Please arrive early for pictures. You need to wear
everything Nike. Members of teams that only practice will be included. They
can wear someone's warm up or a blank jersey. We can photo shop a number
onto the jersey.

We will be distributing apparel and accepting late fees from 2-5:30. We will
try to tidy up all loose ends so fees are up to date and apparel is
distributed. We still have Spirit Wear available and can order Nike items
like socks, spandex, kneepads,  etc. if you still want to order them.

We will have a full schedule of practices next weekend on Saturday and
Sunday. They will not last too late on Sunday for Super Bowl.. We can have
skills sessions on Saturday. We plan on having several sessions.

See you tomorrow!