Membership

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Nov 20 21:47:55 EST 2018

We are almost done with the acceptance process. Wednesday, November 21 at 9
PM is the deadline to accept. There are still some that were asked to accept
that have not contacted us with their intentions. We will try to contact
those that are still interested in being a full member of the club tomorrow
evening. We are sorry this takes so long!!!

If we are not able to make you a full offer, there are other ways to be a
part of the program and improve your skills. We will be offering the chance
to be a 'practice player' to one or two athletes on each of our teams. These
athletes would need to have full membership with USAV. The fee would be as
follows:

10s                         $250

11s and 12s         $300

13s-17s                 $400

You would attend all practices for the assigned team. If you have a
conflict, you can also attend the practice of other teams (Keeping in mind
the Rule of Three!). You would participate in any officiating clinics and
scrimmages. You would be able to participate in skills session at the
assigned fee.

You could just attend skills sessions as they are available.  You would need
to have membership with USAV.

We are working on having training teams/sessions in February/March to
coincide with the end of basketball season. We will have details later.
Sessions would likely be on Saturdays for the most part. USAV membership
would only be $10 (unless you already had full membership). The fee to
attend is TBA. This should be an affordable program for those that do not
play on a team.