Skills Sessions This weekend

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Nov 27 20:30:34 EST 2018

We have several offerings for this weekend. There are skills sessions on
Saturday and Sunday. We also have individual practice times on Saturday.
Assistant Coach Josh Evans and former Miami setter Mackenzie Zielinski are
joining our cadre of coaches. Josh is also taking on the conditioning
program as well.

We will start practices for 10s-12s right after New Year's Day. In the
meantime, these skills sessions and private lessons are available to you
also.

We are adding athletes to teams as 'practice  players'. They will be
assigned to a team to attend all practices and scrimmages. They are welcome
to attend skills sessions as they are available.

We are going to offer in house training sessions in February and March. This
program, known as 'Cabin Fever', is open to anyone. Details will be
available soon.

We need more 10s!!!!!!! We currently have barely enough to field a team.
Please let us know if you are aware of anyone that is interested.