Updates

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Mon Oct 15 23:39:37 EDT 2018

We are receiving many online registrations for tryouts
(http://www.borderlinevbc.org/joining/tryouts.php). We did not have an
option for XS tryout T-shirts until now. If you would like to change your
size, please let us know and we can order you a smaller size (they are adult
T-shirts with the 25th Anniversary logo).  Contact Bill Zehler at
zehler at borderlinevbc.org and we will take care of that for you.

We are asking a favor of those that know they want to try out for the club
but just haven't got  around to doing it. We assign coaches to work tryouts
and order shirts based on the number of athletes registered online. We have
to do this by the end of the week. We would like to have a good idea of how
many to plan for by then.

The 2019 Borderline Handbook is now posted on the website as a headline.
Fees, philosophy, policies, and procedure and much more are in this
document.