2019 Tryouts

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Sep 28 08:19:10 EDT 2018

We are finalizing details for the 2019 tryouts over the weekend. This is
what we can tell you so far: Tryouts for 10s, 11s, 12s, 13s, and 14s will
start on Sunday, October 28 at Phillips Hall on the Miami campus. There will
be a second day of evaluation (12s?, 13s and 14s) on Monday or Tuesday of
that week. Details are TBA. Tryouts for 15s, 16s , and 17s/18s will start on
Sunday, November 11 (also at Phillips Hall). There will also be an
additional day of evaluation during the week. Please make sure you are
subscribed to "Info" to receive messages to the list serve.

We are excited to begin our 25th season. There are few programs in the OVR
(or USA Volleyball) that have reached this milestone. Our website still has
information from last season so you can get an idea of how we run our club,
fees, practice and tournament schedules, etc. The handbook is a good source
of information. Fees will remain the same and schedules should also be
similar. Stay tuned for more info!