2019 Picture Day Schedule.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sun Jan 6 22:32:39 EST 2019

Attached is the schedule for pictures on Sunday, January 13. It will be on
the website if you can't open it with your phone. All teams will have
pictures before practice on Sunday. It is imperative that you arrive early
to make the schedule work. We can't get behind. If you have to arrive late
and can't be in the team picture, you might still be able to take the
individual picture. We might be able to photo shop you into the team
picture.

There may be a little time between pictures and your practice time. If you
are doing to have lunch as a team bonding activity, consider going to La
Rosa's in Oxford. If you mention Borderline when you pay your bill, they
donate 15% of the bill to our program.

The 13 Attack team is adding a practice on Monday, January 7 from 6-8 PM at
Phillips Hall.

We are starting to use Millett Hall in the Sub-basement Gym. The first
practices there are on Monday, January 7 (Tomorrow night). Directions are at
http://borderlinevbc.org/sites/mu_millett.php. We will try to have someone
at the doors to guide you to the gym.

We have times on Friday, January 11 and Saturday, January 12 for private
lessons or skill sessions. It seems attendance is better if you don't have
practice the same day! Let us know what you would like to work on and we
will try to host the event. We will lose our gym availability for these
activities when Miami comes back from break at the end of the month.. You do
not have to be a member of a team to attend skills sessions!