January 14-17 Practice Schedule.xlsx

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Jan 10 23:04:31 EST 2019

The practice schedule for January 14-17 is attached. We have the Officiating
Scrimmage on Saturday, January 19 and Sunday, January 20. Depending on the
number of teams at the scrimmage, we may have some teams practice on the day
they are not in this event. We should know by Monday.

We are not sure how the weather is going to be this Saturday. If we have to
cancel, the message will be sent to 'info' and emailed to everyone that is
subscribed. We will announce any cancellations  by 7:30 Saturday morning. We
should know by Monday.

We really need to make every effort to have pictures and practices on
Sunday. We have no backup date.

Everyone should have their uniform for pictures on Sunday. There may be one
or two athletes that are being added. We can borrow jerseys and photo shop
the number for them. Picture order forms have been distributed (13 Attack is
to get theirs on Saturday!).

Borderline 25th anniversary t-shirts and hoodies are available for purchase
until Sunday, January 13.  This is your only chance to order items. After
Sunday, the only available items will be any extras we may still have.