This weekend

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Jan 11 21:56:06 EST 2019

We are double checking the weather one last time. We will most likely be
cancelling practices on Saturday, January 12. We will send a message via the
Emergency Broadcast System. It will be later tonight or early in the
morning. As a safeguard, please contact your coach so they know you received
the broadcast.

We have to have Picture Day on Sunday, January 13. There is no other date
when all teams can do it. It sounds like Sunday is going to be a much better
day. Please make every effort to attend Sunday. If it just isn't going to be
safe to travel then, we would send a message Sunday morning. Please drive
carefully!

Some of you have been asking about the second (and in most cases final)
payment of fees. That schedule is in the Borderline Handbook. Please
reference it for the amount and due date.

We still have teams adding events. This is the time of the season when teams
withdraw from tournaments. Some of our teams have elected to play in
additional events. There are normally additional fees associated with adding
events as well.

We will be updating rosters, posting schedules, and adding pictures on the
website soon. If you do not want the likeness of your daughter posted on the
website, you must tell us in advance.

The last chance to order Spirit Wear is Sunday, January 13. We won't be
placing any additional orders after then.