Officiating Scrimmage Details

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Jan 16 23:25:58 EST 2019

The details for the officiating clinic on January 19-20 are attached. In a
perfect world, everything will go on without a hitch (weather permitting!).
Our Plan B is to push the start time back one hour or more. We have done
this before. If we have a Level 3 Snow Emergency in Butler County we will
cancel. We will post information on the Borderline website as it becomes
available. Let's hope for the  best!!