January 26-31 Practice Schedule.xlsx

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Jan 24 23:50:00 EST 2019

Here is the schedule for next weekend and the following week. We have a
little more time than we expected. We are holding of on the weekend of
November 2-3. Post season basketball schedules will potentially conflict
with our picture sched on Saturday, November 2.

We have several teams in tournaments this weekend. Almost all of them are
linked through the OVR website. You can get details and directions there.