Missed Practice Makeup

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Sun Jan 27 11:28:47 EST 2019

We are having a session today for those that have missed practices and need
to make them up. The session is from 2-4 PM at Phillips Hall. The cost is
$10. Most coaches require members of their team to attend the practice of
another team or attend a skills session. This opportunity counts as a
practice. Please register on the website if possible.

We have had many requests to still purchase Borderline 25th Anniversary
Spiritwear. We do have some limited availability.  Please contact Kelly
Zehler if you are interested. If there is enough interest, we may place a
second order.