January 30-31 Practice Schedule.xlsx

bzehler at fuse.net bzehler at fuse.net
Mon Jan 28 22:58:13 EST 2019

Attached is the revised practice schedule for this Wednesday and Thursday .
We lost the Millett Hall Sub Gym this week. This means that the teams with a
tournament this weekend have priority for practice time. The two teams that
are left without can have two practices this weekend if they would like.
They are 15 Attack and 13 Attack. We have lots of time available on Sunday!

As we have told you, Picture Day is this Saturday, February 2. Two teams
will miss pictures. They are 14 Attack and 11 Lizards (both have tournaments
Saturday). We can't do their shoot on Sunday because the photographer is
from Mansfield. We will find another day to make it up. The biggest concern
about Saturday is this is  the date of many 7th and 8th grade basketball
tournaments. We are waiting for the pairings to be announced so we can
finalize our schedule around as many conflicts as possible.

Next week may be one of our worst weeks for gym time. Depending on the
results of TMS basketball outcomes, we may not have much court time during
the week. If that is the case, several teams will have to practice Saturday
and Sunday. We will get through this.

We won't find out until this Saturday. Eventually, most teams should settle
into a schedule of one day on the weekend and one day during the week. When
teams have tournaments, we will try to get them extra practices during the
week.