Tomorrow

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Apr 7 09:58:44 EDT 2023

We have 3 teams in tournaments tomorrow. Everyone else has this weekend off.
The 10 Armadillos are at  <http://www.ovr.org/sites/index.php?id=DaytonSC>
Dayton Sports Complex (Dayton, OH) on Saturday . The tournament starts at
8:30. Admission is $5. We are Team 2 in pool A on Court 1. We officiate the
first match.

Both the 13 Hawks and 13 Attack are at Sports Express  tomorrow. Admission
is $5. The tournament starts at 8:30. The Hawks are on  Court 5, Pool A,
Team 2. We officiate the first match.

The 13 Hawks are in Pool B, Court 4, Team 3. We play the first match.

Happy Easter!