Fall Tryouts

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Mon Aug 28 21:53:53 EDT 2023

Borderline will be hosting fall tryouts to fill spots on teams and to even
form complete teams. We want to create opportunities for kids to play! Here
are the dates:

10s, 11s, and 12s (all levels) will be Sunday, October 22. We hope to form 2
teams in each age group.

13s and 14s (Regional and American) will be Sunday, October 29. We can still
accept more athletes for our 13 Attack Regional team. There may be openings
on our 14 Falcons Regional team. We can still accept one-two more athlete on
the 14 Hawks.

15s, 16s, and 17s (American and Regional) Sunday, November 12. There are
openings in all age groups. We are happy to say we are forming a 17s team.

We are not permitted to contact you during the interscholastic season if you
are on your OHSAA or IHSAA school team. . You can, however, contact us. Feel
free to do so if you have questions. If you are not playing for your school
team, you are not governed by their rules. Parochial schools grades 4-8 are
almost never members of the HSAA for their state.

We will post tryout times when we hear when other clubs are posting theirs.
We want to avoid conflicts. We hope you will consider us. We like to see
smiling faces!