Link to order Spirit Wear

Bill borderlinejuniorvolleyball at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 11:37:38 EST 2023

*Spirit Wear: *
Here is the link to order Borderline Spirit Wear. All orders placed by
Monday December 4th at noon should arrive in time for Christmas. Orders
placed between December 4th after 12pm - January 7th, will be ordered on
January 8th.  There are a few Nike items available on the form that can be
ordered from our inventory.

Payment is due when the items are delivered.

https://forms.gle/wy8p8JP79maLbAxa6

*Nike Team Shop:*
We will be sending out the Nike Team shop link once we receive it from our
rep. The Nike team shop will include backpacks, socks, knee pads, spandex,
and a Nike warm up jacket with logo/ pants.

Kelly