Info Mailing List/ Skills Sessions

Zehler, Kelly zehlerkl at miamioh.edu
Wed Jul 19 19:17:05 EDT 2023

As we make the transition to the next season- if you need to
unsubscribe from our info mailing list- you can do so at the following
link.

You do not need a password. Enter your email address at the bottom of the
page and click unsubscribe. Then unsubscribe again on the next page. You
will get an email asking you to confirm.

We are hosting skills sessions next week at Spooky Nook. Please see the
link below for information on how to register.

https://www.borderlinevbc.org/signup.php

Acceptance emails will be sent soon for those looking for next steps for
this coming season!