This weekend

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Mar 9 16:05:34 EST 2023

We don't have many teams playing this weekend.

Saturday and Sunday, March 11-12

13 Attack South Metro Dayton, OH           8:30 AM Pool C Team2 Ref  $5
Admission 19 & older
<https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=103>
South Metro

13 Hawks                                                             8:30 AM
Pool D Team 2 Ref $5 Admission 19 and older

This is a two-day event. We play the first round of pool play and the first
two matches of the 2nd round on Saturday

. We come back on Sunday to finish that pool and the playoffs. We should be
done around 4:30 on Sunday.

Saturday, March 11

14 Hawks             Elite Athletics, Batavia OH             8:30 AM Pool B
Team 2 Officiate $10 Admission 19 and Older
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=408

Sunday, March 12

17 Hawks             Bluffton, OH                       8:30 AM Pool C Court
2 Team 4  Off the first match.          No Admission Fee
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=35

Good luck!