Last Acceptance Meeting

Bill borderlinejuniorvolleyball at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 14:37:02 EST 2023

We will be having our second acceptance meeting tomorrow, Saturday November
18th from 11:00 - 1:00 at Phillips Hall in Oxford.

Any athlete that has not been sized for uniforms, paid their fee
installment or submitted all necessary paperwork for the season is to
attend.

We are attaching the checklist for your team’s suggested time and list of
requirements for the meeting. The suggested times are to help with the flow
of people. If you can’t make it to your suggested time, you may attend
anytime between 11:00 and 1:00.

All information needed for payments and paperwork to complete is listed in
the attached document. Cash or check is preferred but we do have a credit
card option that includes a service charge.