Practices

Bill borderlinejuniorvolleyball at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 10:57:17 EST 2023

The practice schedules for November and December are now available on the
website on each teams page for the 13s-17s. You can click the link below
then select your team name or from the homepage go to :

Teams > Roster and Team Info > Team Name

https://www.borderlinevbc.org/teams/index.php

We will begin working on the schedules for January through May
between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Now that rosters, we are finalizing all
availability for players and coaches. Please reach out to your coach after
the first practice if you have any additional conflicts not listed on your
profile form. We try to do our best to accommodate schedules but can not
always meet everyone's needs. Practices can be made up with other teams
should you need to miss a practice of your own. Coaches will be able to
answer any specific questions about that should the need arise.

Coaches will be reaching out to all members of their team for the 13s-17s
by this Wednesday to introduce themselves and set their team meeting date
and time. Team meetings typically occur before or after the first few
practices.