Youth Tryouts

Bill borderlinejuniorvolleyball at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 12:54:55 EDT 2023

Our first round of tryouts is tomorrow. The site is Phillips Hall on the
Miami University, Oxford campus. The schedule is 10s and 11s from 1:00-2:30
PM and 12s from 3-5 PM. The site is best accessed from the Campus Avenue
surface lot. Do not enter from Oak St. Give yourself plenty of time to
check in. If you haven’t pre-registered or your registration is not
complete, the tryout fee is $30.00. Tryouts are closed.

We are aware there are some conflicts with some end of season tournaments.
Athletes with conflicts may try out with another age group. If that doesn’t
work for you, we have secured time at Spooky Nook in Hamilton on Monday
from 6-7:30 PM. Any age group can attend. The cost is $40.00.