USAV membership

Bill borderlinejuniorvolleyball at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 09:27:03 EDT 2023

We have over 60 members that have not upgraded their USAV membership for
the season.

There are several events that we cannot enter for tournaments until rosters
have been completed. We need every member to upgrade their membership. If
you are attending the acceptance meeting today, this needs to be completed
before you arrive to the meeting. We will be confirming that we have your
USAV number in the system.

The quick link for direct linkage to Borderline is in the PDF shared with
today’s schedule.