This weekend 4/27-28

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Apr 24 16:25:44 EDT 2024

We have 6 teams at their Championships this weekend.

Saturday, April 27

Cedar Point         13 Hawks             American
Aluminum/Chromium    Pool A   Court 13               Team 3
Play 1st

GCCC                     14 Falcons           Regional
Magnesium/Calcium       Pool D   Court 36              Team 1
Play 1st

GCCC                     14 Attack              Regional
Gold/Silver/Bronze/Copper         Pool C    Court 3 Team 3
Play 1st

Sunday, April 28

Cedar Point         16 Attack              Regional
Plutonium/Titanium/Mercury/Kryptonite              CT 16,15
Pool C             Team 4  Off

GCCC                     17 Hawks             Regional
Plutonium/Titanium/Mercury/Kryptonite              CT 42     Pool D   Team 2
Off

GCCC                     14 Hawks             American
Mercury/Kryptonite/Lead/Zinc                  CT 24, 23             Pool D
Team 3                             Play 1st

We will have changes to the schedule if teams drop out. Please arrive early
to avoid traffic and the race on Saturday.