Borderline Bash this weekend

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Feb 21 22:25:43 EST 2024

This weekend is the Borderline Bash for our teams. We also have a couple of
Youth teams playing in Cincinnati. Here is the preliminary schedule for
Spooky Nook:

13 Attack              Regional               Pool A   Court 1
Team 2                  Ref         8 AM

13 Hawks             American             Pool G   Court 24
Team 1                  Play        3 PM

14 Hawks             American             Pool E    Court 5
Team 3                  Play        3 PM

14 Attack              Regional               Pool 3    Court 3
Team 1                  Play        8 AM

14 Falcons           Regional               Pool B    Court 2
Team 3                  Play        8 AM

15 Attack              Regional               Pool C    Court 15
Team 2                  Ref         8 AM

15 Hawks             American             Pool E    Court 13
Team 3                  Play        3 PM

16 Hawks             17 Select              Pool F    Court 21
Team 4                  Off          8 AM

16 Attack              17 Select              Pool G   Court 22
Team 3                  Play best 3/5      8 AM

17 Hawks             17 Select              Pool B Court 17
Team 4                  Off          8 AM

Also on Saturday the 12 Horned Frogs are at
<https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=220> Queen City SportsPlex  and
the 11 Gilas are there on Sunday at
https://www.ovr.org/juniors/jt_info.php?id=221. Good luck to our teams!