Clinic Training Videos and information

Bill borderlinejuniorvolleyball at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 16:21:19 EST 2024

If you are having trouble accessing the training courses for this weekend,
we created a short video to show you how to access them and included step
by step instructions below. Coaches and athletes' videos will appear
differently. This video shows what players and their families will see.

Hope this helps!

*Library | Loom - 11 January 2024* - Watch Video
<https://www.loom.com/share/a492a31e22dd47c794f2bb5002ebb589>

Log in to Sports Engine
Click Household
Click on the athletes 'view profile'
Wait one second- Click 'view details'
Click USA Volleyball Academy
4 Modules will show up

If your coach assigned you to complete a specific module  ( Scorekeeping or
Second Referee) do the one your coach assigned. If your coach did not tell
you what to complete, pick either Course 101 or Course 103.

Everyone can complete course 104.

You should be completing at least 2 of the 4 courses.

101 OVR Junior Second Referee Training
or
103 OVR New Junior Scorer Training

Everyone Take
104 OVR Junior Line Judge and Assistant Scorer Training

Details:

Officiating Scrimmage hosted by Borderline at Nook Sports Champion Mill in
Hamilton, OH on January 13-14. The 10s, 11s, 12s, and 13s will be on
Saturday, January 13. The 14s to 18s are on Sunday, January 14:

The venue is the Champion Mill Nook Sports, 611 N. B Street, Hamilton, OH
45013. Parking is in the large surface lot north of the facility.

The doors open at 7:00 AM. Camping will be in designated areas. All
athletes and coaches are to arrive by 8:00 AM. The officiating clinics will
start at 8:15 AM.

At approximately 10 :00 AM we will start the scrimmage. The scrimmages will
end no later than 6:00 PM. Plan on being there all day!