Tournaments this weekend

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Jan 31 20:25:44 EST 2024

We have several teams in tournaments this weekend. As always, you can go to
https://www.borderlinevbc.org/teams/tournaments.php for details and
directions.

On  Saturday, February 3 we have the 13 Hawks at Queen City Sportsplex, 14
Falcons and 15 Attack at Gametime Sports in Urbana.

On Sunday, February 4 the 11 Lizards are at Sports Express, 14 Attack at
Ronnie Grandison, 16 Attack at Game Time Sports in Urbana, and 16 Hawks at
Queen City Sportsplex in Cincinnati.

Please make sure you abide by the policies of each facility. Admission fees
are as follows:

Ronnie Grandison            $8

Sports Express                   $5

Courts 4 Sports                 $6