[Borderline-Info] January practices

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sat Dec 16 09:47:32 EST 2017

We are waiting for confirmation of gym time at one facility before we post practice schedules for January. We will announce dates and times before Christmas. We will start practicing on January 2. We will be using Phillips Hall and the Millett Hall Sub Gym. All Youth teams will start practicing then.

We will offer some skills sessions over the break. There will be minimum numbers for us to conduct them. Attendance so far hasn't been great. You don't have to be a member of our club to attend but you must have membership with USA Volleyball. If you participate with another club, you must have permission to attend.

Sent from my iPhone