[Borderline-Info] February 11-23 Practice Schedule.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Feb 7 20:43:00 EST 2017

Here is the practice schedule for the next 2 weeks (I know it is hard to
believe)! There are some back to back practices and the day before or after
a tournament. Everyone except for 13 Attack has at least 4 practices. Teams
that have a two-day event typically have one practice the week after they
play so they can recover!

We will update as necessary. Remember that we only have Talawanda Middle
School during the week right now!!