[Borderline-Info] Camp this week

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sat Jul 22 16:44:23 EDT 2017

We ARE still hosting the camp this week. We are adjusting the times. The times for Youth and athletes entering 7th grade is now 6-8 pm. The time for 8th grade-12th grade is now 7-9 pm. Site is still PH.

We are opening registration to anyone wishing  to attend single sessions. Some athletes wish to attend 1-3 sessions. The cost is $40/session. Contact Bill Zehler at bzehler at fuse.net or just show up.

This is a great opportunity to work with a coaching staff with national and international experience. Few can say they have trained with someone that played on the Brazilian National team. 😃

Sent from my iPhone