[Borderline-Info] March 4-9 Practice Schedule.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Mar 1 12:53:20 EST 2017

Here is the practice schedule for March 4-9. We do not have any court time
at Phillips Hall this weekend. We are at Talawanda Middle School and Millett
Hall Sub Gym instead. Thanks for your patience.  We had to confirm Millett
before we could post the schedule. Make sure you check the practice site
before you leave home!!! J

Your team may have some 'guest' coaches the next two weekends. Miami Women's
Volleyball athletes might be helping our younger teams at practice during
the next two weeks.

Thanks!