[Borderline-Info] April 3-6 Practoce Schedule.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Mar 29 14:38:54 EDT 2017

Here is the schedule for April 3-6. Some teams only have one practice. The
12 Twisters do not practice at all. If your team isn't practicing, you are
welcome to attend the practice of another team.

Several schools are on Spring Break over the next 3 weeks. Others have
already had their break. Your team may not have practice the week before or
after Easter. Talawanda is on break the week after Easter so we do not have
their gym. We will try to make sure the teams playing the week after Easter
have at least one practice.