[Borderline-Info] Borderline 2018 14U Offers.xls

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Thu Nov 2 22:54:41 EDT 2017

The offers for 14s are attached. If you have trouble opening the Excel file,
let us know and we can send it to you. Alternates are not listed in any
order. We will ask alternates to participate as there are openings. Please
let us know immediately if you are declining the offer. The acceptance
deadline is Wednesday, November 8 at 9 PM. Please send an email accepting
the offer from a parent or guardian. After teams are formed we will
entertain requests to practice with teams.