[Borderline-Info] Borderline 2018 17U Offers.xls

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Nov 15 23:42:07 EST 2017

The offers for 17 Hawks are attached. Our intention is to make this an
American team. The 16s are almost finalized. We will have them published
Thursday in the early evening. The 15s will follow shortly after the 16s. We
appreciate your patience.

As offers are acted on, we will contact alternates to fill any positions
that are declined. This is a long process and may not be completed by the
Wednesday, November 22 deadline. Sorry it takes so long.