[Borderline-Info] December 2-3 Practices.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Tue Nov 28 22:22:14 EST 2017

The schedule for the first practices for 13s-17s is attached. Please let
your coach know that you received this. If you do not know your coach yet,
please let us know and we will forward their contact info to you. All
athletes that are practicing with a team are to practice with their assigned
team this weekend. We will contact you individually to make sure you are
aware of when to attend practices. We will develop the schedule for the
remainder of December soon.