[Borderline-Info] Tryout Preregistration

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Sun Oct 8 23:45:15 EDT 2017

Preregistration is available for Borderline tryouts at
http://www.borderlinevbc.org/joining/tryouts.php. We have a couple of
residual statements from last season the need to be removed from the tryout
page. We are not using Millett Hall for any of our tryout sessions and our
top teams in the age groups of 13-18 might not be grade level. Those teams
may register as National teams or American. We are working on the final
draft of the handbook. That should be published later this week.

We are having tryouts for 10s and 11s teams this season. There is no box
(yet) to check for adult extra small tryout t-shirts. If you need an XS,
please let us know on the Borderline profile. We will do everything we can
to have that size at tryouts. Please let us know if you have questions in
the meantime.