[Borderline-Info] Youth tryouts

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Wed Oct 18 21:27:44 EDT 2017

The website is now accepting registrations for 10s and 11s. Feel free to
sign your child up for tryouts (Boys can play too!). Remember that tryout
t-shirts are adult sizes. Sorry for the delay!

If you know that you are attending tryouts, please submit your online
application ASAP so we can order enough t-shirts (Adult sizes!). We have to
place that order soon. We also need to plan to have enough coaches to give
good assessments of talent! This applies to both weekends of tryouts.

Our philosophy is to have as many teams as we have quality coaches and
facilities. We want everyone that tries out for 10s-12s to have an
opportunity to do something with our program (play on a team, practice on a
team, attend skills sessions, etc.!).