[Borderline-Info] January 6-14 Practice Schedule II.xlsx

Bill Zehler bzehler at fuse.net
Fri Jan 5 10:15:03 EST 2018

The practice schedule for January 6-14 is attached. You already had the
schedule for this weekend (January 6-7) in an earlier document. This is the
time when we have lots of gym time available Many teams will have extra
practices because we have tournaments scheduled earlier than usual.

We are in need of more athletes on several teams. We can accept more
athletes on the 10 Armadillos, 11 Lizards, and 1`2 Horned Frogs. We can
accept more athletes on the 15 Attack team also. We may be able to accept
athletes to practice with teams at all ages. See you this weekend!